Jasmine (left) and I

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Dear Doctor

Here is a funny story:
I had to get a penicillin shot in my butt when I was sick from the doctor that Jasmine shadows. Apparently after he looked at my throat and he and Jasmine were outside waiting for me to get changed he told her I was cute. She told me in the car on the way to get my shot. Great, I know.

So when he finally had the huge shot ready (massive needle with a lot of liquid, it was so amazingly painful) I had to unzip my pants, etc. up on an examination table for him to give me the shot. I made Jasmine stay in the room with me because it was awkward knowing the doctor thought I was cute and he was giving me a shot on my bare bottom. It hurt like heck and I had to lie there for awhile before I could get up, but then Jasmine and I caught a cab to go home.

When we were in the cab she got a text from the doctor and started to laugh uncontrollably. She wouldn't tell me why, only that it was from the doctor. Today she told me why. Apparently he texted her that he was about to have a heart attack from giving me the shot because he thought I was so attractive. Then he texted her that he was only human, etc. Yeah, awkward. So Jasmine told me all this today and that he said hi to me and I may be seeing him soon. Yeah. Story of my awkward life. At least it's worth a good laugh for everyone else.

No comments: